hereby certify that my dog(s), ,
is/are in good health and have not been ill with any condition in the last 10 days. I further certify that my dog(s) is/are non-aggressive towards people and other dogs. I have read and understand the following:
- I understand I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog(s) that is/are attending Wags Dog Club LLC.
- I understand and agree that Wags Dog Club LLC, and their staff will not be liable for any problems that develop, including but not limited to illness and physical injury, as Wags Dog Club provides reasonable safe care and I hereby release them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog’s/dogs’ attendance and participation here.
- I further understand and agree that dogs can sometimes receive minor cuts and scratches during playtime and any problems that develop with my dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by the staff of Wags Dog Club, at their sole discretion. I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved, (including any and all emergency or veterinarian visits) caused by my dog(s) to other dogs and/or people.
- Should your dog(s) require immediate medical attention you will be notified and your dog(s) will be brought to the animal hospital indicated on your application if during normal business hours. After hour care will be provided by Veterinary Specialists of Rochester, 825White Spruce Blvd, Rochester, New York 14623.
- I authorize my Veterinarian to release my dog(s) medical records to Wags Dog Club LLC as needed for updates.
- While attending Wags Dog Club LLC your pet may be photographed, videotaped or used for promotional purposes.